Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Fame

Hey, Blizzard put me on the front page of www.worldofwarcraft.com, in the Community Spotlight section. Unfortunately, they linked directly to a jpeg, so there's no easy way for clickers to get back here. Still, this started a lively discussion in the official forums, where I am currently being accused of having no talent. That's funny cause it's true!

I'll be shooting the exciting conclusion to volume 2 of the strip tonight, so if you want to be famous and have a character on the Alliance side of Uther, send me a tell at around 7 pm pacific time. You must be tall enough to get to the Eastern Plaguelands. Fame not guaranteed.


In biblical news, my Wacom tablet finally showed up so I'm now half as cool as Moses. What I lack in talent I make up for in unnecessary gadgets.

1 Comments:

Anonymous WoW Rivera said...

WoW Rivera

Play WoW for FREE at the LARGEST WoW Private Server on the Planet Today! With more than a THOUSAND PLAYERS online. Visit us and see the truth!

http://www.wow-rivera.tk/

3:33 AM, November 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home