Thursday, September 08, 2005

Stinging Criticism

A fan writes about these strips:
why do so many people like these terrible unfunny pieces of crap? i mean if you actually drew it i could at least respect the effort put into it. but this just sucks

Touché! The reason that I don't actually draw the strips is pretty obvious. I can't actually draw. Here is how a classic Adventures with Play moment would have appeared had I tried to draw it:



I think we all agree that no one needs to see that. That's why I'm forced to use screenshots.

Likewise, I can't actually shoot magical missiles out of my hands, ride a purple-eyed warhorse through a plague-ravaged wilderness or turn angry people into sheep. That's why I'm forced to use a video game. I thought I did all three of those things in college, but I'm probably misremembering.

Thanks to everyone that helped with the shoot last night!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Kastrin said...

hahahahahaha! u know..wow theres no words thats just great tile. that drawing sucks but its still funny as hell just to spite who wrote you. keep on keepin on tile!

(hahahaha! my verifacation code is woot rotfl!!!!)

9:36 AM, September 08, 2005  
Anonymous Zorara said...

OMG tile, you made my start lol-ing at work, and everybody looked at me funny - funnier then usual. GREAT STUFF!

ps. zorara looks even hotter in your version

12:32 PM, September 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how sad you look on your horse. Don't listen to those mean hate-mailers, I think your drawing roxxors.

5:29 AM, January 18, 2007  
Anonymous WoW Rivera said...

WoW Rivera

Play WoW for FREE at the LARGEST WoW Private Server on the Planet Today! With more than a THOUSAND PLAYERS online. Visit us and see the truth!

http://www.wow-rivera.tk/

3:32 AM, November 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home