Sunday, September 18, 2005

Those awkward teenage years

So I thought I'd try rolling a character on one of those new PVPRP servers that went live last week, just to see what a fresh economy looks like. Instead, I was reminded of what low-level characters look like. Here's my 12th level undead mage decked out in his "campy TV-show Robin got locked in the bat cave for 20 years" finery:



Red blouse, Speedos, knee-high boots and baby blue cape. I even managed to dress better in junior high school in real life. Just barely, but still.

Also, I'm not sure how well I'm going to adjust to having to roleplay on the public channels. Here's an excerpt:

[1. General] [Someguy1]: My fell brothers, where can I learn engineering and skinning?
[1. General] [Someguy2]: UC
[1. General] [Someguy1]: UC?
[1. General] [Me]: University of California
[1. General] [Someguy3]: Hey, that bastard's not roleplaying! Kill him!
[1. General] [Me]: err, um, i mean, braaaaaaains, braaaaaaains

4 Comments:

Anonymous Kazzzzzz? said...

*falls over laughing*

i mean.../fall over laughing.

11:20 PM, September 18, 2005  
Anonymous Zorara said...

I rolled a toon on Twisting Neither, joined an all Pirate RP guild... didn't have too muvh fun all the "((bla bla bla))" gave me a headache...

What server are you guys on? I really want to try playing a rogue on one of those servers (my pirate warlock keeps getting ganked)

2:36 PM, September 20, 2005  
Blogger Tile said...

We're on Maelstrom! Look for Tile or Vech.

3:06 PM, September 20, 2005  
Anonymous WoW Rivera said...

WoW Rivera

Play WoW for FREE at the LARGEST WoW Private Server on the Planet Today! With more than a THOUSAND PLAYERS online. Visit us and see the truth!

http://www.wow-rivera.tk/

3:30 AM, November 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home