Thursday, September 22, 2005

What's this "One Shots" dealie?

Adventures with Play has become much more plot driven than I originally anticipated, so I thought I'd try making some extra-canonical strips that exist outside the main story arc. I also wanted to experiment with a simpler, vertical layout that isn't quite as scr33n pwning as the horizontal layout I was using before. That's the deal with the comic strip below.

For the record, this is a retelling of the first joke I ever heard in my life. I was five, and it was about Soviet Army generals, but, funnily enough, it still started with, "So a guy walks into a brains store..."

1 Comments:

Anonymous WoW Rivera said...

WoW Rivera

Play WoW for FREE at the LARGEST WoW Private Server on the Planet Today! With more than a THOUSAND PLAYERS online. Visit us and see the truth!

http://www.wow-rivera.tk/

3:28 AM, November 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home