Thursday, October 06, 2005

Another childhood dream fulfilled

God, I love the Internet.

During my strange childhood, I'd always wanted to do just two simple things: to draw a comic and to write product descriptions for a mail-order catalog (my role model for both was Jarvis). A lack of talent and motivation had always quashed these childhood dreams, but no more! What World of War craft and Photoshop have done for my comic-making-prowess, CafePress has now accomplished for my pecuniary ambitions.

Introducing the Adventures with Play online store!

Are these products any good? I have no idea. I just ordered one of each so I guess we'll know in 3 - 5 business days. Is anyone gonna buy them? Stranger things have happened, but what's really important is that I got to write the descriptions for real products that somebody could actually order. Wheeeee.

[Update: New items and prices!]

5 Comments:

Anonymous Faustron said...

Nice pricing.... :)

8:12 PM, October 06, 2005  
Anonymous Sarros said...

Wow, 1337 prices.

Damn you, I might need to buy that braaaaaains mug. Also, you might want to get a closer up picture of the clothing symbol thing. I can't really see it.

Keep up the good work! :D
________________________________
Sarros
Level 60 Warrior
Kil'Jaeden

10:36 PM, October 06, 2005  
Anonymous Zorara said...

OMFG all your prices are very 1337

I might by that hat... if it wernt so GD expensive... but then again, the little drawing of Zorara is almost worth it

Your #1 fan

9:06 AM, October 07, 2005  
Blogger Tile said...

It's all kindda high-concept. I'll let you know if the hat is any good once I get it.

9:45 AM, October 07, 2005  
Anonymous WoW Rivera said...

WoW Rivera

Play WoW for FREE at the LARGEST WoW Private Server on the Planet Today! With more than a THOUSAND PLAYERS online. Visit us and see the truth!

http://www.wow-rivera.tk/

3:17 AM, November 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home