Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Hero Classes falling off the edge

In browsing though the stats for this site, I noticed that my "Hero Class Secrets" post from a month ago is one of the most popularly linked-to pages. That makes sense; there's no ugly comic on it.

Anyhoo, I couldn't help but also notice that the post itself is about to fall off the bottom edge of the home page. Where does it go after that? I dunno, maybe the archives or something, but I've never clicked there myself. So from now on, a link to the Hero Class post will live on the right-side nav bar. Eventually, it will be joined by other links in an "Adventures with Play Greatest Hits" section. For now it will be lonely, waiting for other hits to become sufficiently great.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Zorara said...

Oh Tile... I hope your sense of humor never dies. It's one of those wondrous things, like the sky being blue, that you couldn’t live any other way. Never stop doing what you are doing, and I'll never stop coming here and laughing like a braying jackass.

Yours truly, your #1 fan

9:33 AM, October 05, 2005  
Anonymous WoW Rivera said...

WoW Rivera

Play WoW for FREE at the LARGEST WoW Private Server on the Planet Today! With more than a THOUSAND PLAYERS online. Visit us and see the truth!

http://www.wow-rivera.tk/

3:18 AM, November 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home