Thursday, February 02, 2006

I like italics

Sorry for the unexpected lag in putting up new comic strips this past week. Between RL and AV, I just haven't been able to find the time to be, how do you say it, funny. Also, I may have lost my Blogger password. Anyway, a new strip will be up tonight and, because I've kept my readers unjustly waiting for so long, a first-time-ever special half strip will be up the very next day. All this at no additional cost to you!

Also, I originally planned for Adventures with Play to run for five volumes and then abruptly end so I could retire to enjoy the ill-gotten spoils. I now realize that I cannot support myself on $0, so AwP will continue past volume 5. There will, however, be a cliff hanger ending to the current volume. Well, there won't be any cliffs, and mostly likely no hanging and, as I've just said, no real ending. Lets just say I haven't written it yet but the suspense may kill you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

already did *gurk*

10:07 AM, February 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.....will he understand what that means?

11:25 AM, February 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only if he's seen Serenity and that one website that has the plot in 2000 words or less. I'd link it but I'm lazy and I don't want to spoil it for anybody who hasn't seen the movie. Which EVERYBODY should.

4:25 PM, February 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home