Saturday, April 15, 2006

Stick Figure Mac Test

Well, I'm still screwing around with the new Mac and I still haven't gotten around to buying Photoshop for it. I think I'm going to try some other programs first. Anyone have any experience with Manga Studio? Any other recommendations?

Meanwhile, in case anyone needs reminding about why Adventures with Play is a screenshot comic. I present to you the latest hand-drawn masterpiece showcasing the full gamut of my artistic prowess:



This episode was inspired by a real conversation that a friend of mine had on Maelstrom, however the comic is so godawful that he refuses to have his name associated with it in any way. He has chosen wisely.

AwP will resume production on the PC immediately while I get things sorted out.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd rather have stick figures than nothing. Thanks for the comic.

8:27 PM, April 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! i think the farmers mother wants a mana potion more then the other items.

11:52 PM, April 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay more awp! Though that sounds like every farmer I have seen too.

1:00 AM, April 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had the same conversation on Doomhammer. It seems every server has become infested with these english doctorate holding farmers. Good fun got my Foror's cheap though :P

12:42 PM, April 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My old guild recruited a farmer. We kept him around just for some of the crazy English he spouted out.

9:16 PM, April 17, 2006  
Anonymous Xaosdog said...

WTS [Compendium of Dragonslaying][Major Mana Potion] [Major Healing Potion]

7:09 AM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger Tile said...

Hehe.

6:47 PM, April 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you tried Comic Life on the Mac?

http://plasq.com/

and Gimp.app for the photo-work?

http://gimp-app.sourceforge.net/

3:05 AM, April 19, 2006  
Blogger Tile said...

Gimp hurts my thinking bone, but I just stared using Comic Life.

5:30 PM, April 22, 2006  
Anonymous Rivera WoW said...

Rivera WoW

- Play WoW for FREE at the largest WoW Private Server on the Planet Today! Join more than a THOUSAND Players simultaneously online from around the world!

http://www.rivera-wow.tk/

11:11 PM, November 15, 2007  
Anonymous WoW Rivera said...

WoW Rivera

Play WoW for FREE at the LARGEST WoW Private Server on the Planet Today! With more than a THOUSAND PLAYERS online. Visit us and see the truth!

http://www.wow-rivera.tk/

2:35 AM, November 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home